Everyone loves desserts. Generally, the desserts are made from sugar exported by white sugar exporters and other ingredients. Hence people think that the desserts are not healthy. However, we can make desserts in a healthy manner. Here are top 10 healthy dessert recipies.
- Heat oven to 350 degree
- Whisk wheat flour, all-purpose flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Add the oats and coconut and toss it. Fold the baking sheet with walnuts, raisins and pepitas.
- Melt butter and honey, baking soda and boiling water. Add this to the oat mixture. Make small balls and press it and cook for 17 minutes.
Strawberry Ice cream
- Chop 1 cup strawberries and place it apart. In food processor, puree sugar, yogurt, vanilla and some strawberries.
- Transfer it to a bowl and stir well. Add the chopped strawberries to this mixture.
- Cover and freeze about 1 hour. Garnish with strawberries and serve.
Angel Food Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare Angel Food. Spoon the batter into the cupcake liners.
- Bake for about 8 minutes until the top changed into brown color.
- Allow it to cool.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cool whip free to each cupcake.
Sugar-free stuffed baked apples
- Mix some whole oats, chopped walnuts, cranberries, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, vegan butter and water.
- Scrape out the apples from the bottom
- Put the cored apples in a pie pan. Fill in the apple with the above mixture
- Pour a cup of water in the bottom of the pan and bake it for about 1 hour
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
Dark chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites
- Slice two bananas and place it on the baking sheet
- Spread peanut butter on each piece and cover each slice with another. Place it in the freezer for 30 minutes
- Stir the chocolate, place it in a microwave bowl and cook it. Use a fork to cover the banana in chocolate and place it on the sheet and bake it. Freeze it for a hour and enjoy
- Mix sugar, corn syrup and ¼ cup water in a saucepan and boil.
- Puree plums, lime juice and cooled syrup using a blender until smooth
- Stir the plum puree and yogurt. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze it for 4 hours
Yogurt and Fruit Parfait
It might not taste like a cookie, but this fruity treat is equally delicious and satisfying. The combination of yogurt and fruits is always healthy and less in calories.
- Pick some yogurt and keep it inside the freezer.
- This will give you a fresh, homemade and unadulterated dessert easily.
Frozen banana bites
- Cut the banana and cover them using regular peanut butter.
- Roll each piece of banana in crushed nuts and put them into the freezer
- Simply core and slice an apple in to two slices.
- Sprinkle cinnamon, natural sugar and granola on it
- Bake it for about 10-15 minutes