Obviously, you have mastered the art of walking; jumping and running, why not take it to the next level by learning the art of hovering on hoverboards. The problem here is that before you can successfully hover you will need to own a hoverboard. But there are tons of hoverboard in the market, how are you going to make a decision?
In this article, we are going to discuss the top five hoverboards in 2017.
When choosing a hoverboard, you should let the features you love guide you, instead of just settling for anyone.
Thinking about how you are going to use the hoverboard could also help you in finding a hoverboard that will suit your need. You can also consider the following to further make choosing a hoverboard easier;
- How far do you plan to travel with it?
- What fancy features do you need (Bluetooth and GPS)?
- How much do they weigh?
- How much do they cost?
Here are the top 5 best hoverboard in 2017
- Swagtron T6 off road
This hoverboard is designed for an off-road environment. It features makes it move easily on dirt, gravel, and grass. This hoverboard is made by one of the top manufacturers and this is why it is suited for bumpy and uneven areas. The wheels on this hoverboard are significantly bigger than that of others and this is what gives it, its off-road capability.
- Bluetooth connectivity and speakers
- A 12-mile range on a full battery
- Weight capacity of 420 pounds
- Top speed of 12mph
- It is easy to control
- Its large tires allow you to move on any terrain
- Impressive max speed and total distance
- Made of high quality and durable materials
- They are expensive
- Chic Eyourlife
This is an impressive hoverboard because it is efficient in saving energy. It has a maximum weight capacity of 220 pounds. One interesting thing about this hoverboard is that you can get a 9-mile range from a single charge.
- Top speed of 6 mph
- It has a Weight capacity of 220 pounds
- 500w motor
- Available in red and black color
- It is energy efficient
- It is affordable
- It has LED light front light as well as a signal light
- Limited speed
In all, the ChIc Eyourlife is smooth and comfortable to ride. And it comes with everything you will need to get started.
- Hoverzon UL2272
With this beast, you will be able to enjoy zero degrees turning with a slick lightweight design. This hoverboard gives you full control and offers two different driving modes.
- Top speed of 8mph
- It has a 250w motor
- It has an 11-mile range
- Weight capacity of 220 pounds
- It is available in multiple colors
- Impressive range and speed due to its powerful motor
- It has LED headlights
- Its LED battery indicator notifies you when the battery is low.
- Skque self-balancing (smart) two-wheel scooter
This hoverboard has an improved motherboard and sensor that gives you a very smooth ride. The manufactures also added a strong outer shell to make it more durable.
- It has a 400w motor
- It has a top speed of 7.4mph
- Max weight capacity of 220 pounds.
- 5-mile range
- It is built with a wireless Bluetooth speaker
- It takes up to 5 hours to charge fully
- The outer part of it scratches easily
One of the reasons that make this scooter outstanding is the fact that you can listen to music while you are riding it.
- Razor hovertrax 2.0
The razor Hovertrax 2.0 is the smallest hoverboard you can find. It’s simple profile and portable design makes it portable. Despite its small size, it still has a lot of amazing features.
- 8-mile range
- Top speed of 8mph
- Available in multiple colors
- 350-watt motor
- They are lightweight
- They charge quickly
- They don’t need to be charged regularly
- They are not suitable for rough terrain.
These are the 5 best hoverboard in 2017. Do well to make more research on them and pick the one that best suits your needs.